Service Calls & Warranty Claims
Troubleshooting Checklist AND Service Support Form NEED to be completed prior to service call:
If you are having a technical issue with your unit please check the following first:
1. Check the power source to the item, are there any lights or fans on? Check that fuses or power sockets are working or any gas supply is switched on.
2. If a refrigerated appliance is becoming too warm, check that the condenser is clean (see manufacturers’ instructions). Condensers must be cleaned regularly or warranty becomes void.
3. Ensure refrigerated appliances are sited as per instructions. They should not be placed in direct sunlight, by hot cooking equipment or where the flow of cool air to the unit is either restricted or adverse e.g. underneath an air conditioning system or by an open window or door.
4. Make sure the thermostat on refrigerated items is adjusted correctly. Turning the thermostat to a colder position when the appliance is iced up makes the problem worse. Please defrost the appliance and then adjust the thermostat.
5. Ice cream cabinets may become hot on the outside during start up or heavy usage, this is normal.
6. For glass washers and dishwashers remove drainage pipes and inspect the drainage point in the unit for broken glass or food that may have become lodged preventing drainage.
The above are not classed as faults and so therefore are not covered by the warranty. If a fault is found to be due to any of these reasons or anything that is caused by the situation or the usage of the appliance and not a fault of the appliance itself then a charge will be incurred for the call out.
Still have the same issue…. Let us help you.
Making a Service Call
If problem persists after you have carried out the above list then please complete the below form and submit to receive your service support ticket number. We will contact you as soon as possible once we receive the ticket or alternatively you may call us on 1300 373 177 – PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE WARRANTY / SERVICE SUPPORT FORM AND HAVE YOUR SUPPORT TICKET NUMBER READY. This is required before any repair can be done.
You can contact us by:
Phone: 1300 373 177 PRESS 3 FOR SERVICE