Stoddart WB.H1 Wall Mounted Hand Basin
• Fully pressed seamless s/steel construction
• Supplied with plug and waste
• Supplied with easy to install s/steel fixing brackets w/adjustable fixing point
• 11 litre capacity
• Optional 300mm splashback
Brand: Stoddart Plumbing
Product Code: SPPL.WB.H1/WB.H1.300
Dimensions: 500W 160H 410D mm
Product Origin: Australia
OTHER MODELS AVAILABLE – CALL 1300 373 177 FOR MORE INFO
Stoddart Manufacturing designed and introduced the easy mount single piece bracket on the Hand Wash Basin to make Stoddart the first choice for strength and easy installation.
Stoddart Manufacturing used a large, deep drawn, recessed bowl to reduce splashing and spillage. The bowl has a sizeable front fascia to provide better aesthetics and rigidity.
Features and Benefits:
• arge and deep bowl with recessed inner bowl provides extra capacity and minimises splashing.
• Sturdy stainless steel construction for life-long service in public amenities and schools.
• Suitable for use where disabled access is required.
• Easy mount single piece bracket has multiple fixing holes for quick installation by plumber.
• Bracket is galvanised steel standard. Stainless option can be ordered for kitchens.
• Optional Galvin easy-push, timed flow button (GE-CP # 368969) can be ordered with unit.
• Approved design for use in government schools.
• Complies with AS 1428.1-2001 for disabled access.
• Construction: Fully welded seamless 1.2mm 304 grade stainless steel construction, no 4 brushed finish.
• Water Supply: 15mm to suit tap ware.
• Waste Connection: 40mm, supplied. Plastic plug supplied.
• Unit Fixing: Unit is supplied with wall mounting bracket with 10mm fixing holes.
• Disabled Fixing Height: The unit can be mounted at 770-800mm above finished floor level for disabled use.