Baron Gas Split Pot Fryer 9FRI/G610
• Split pot, V shape gas fryer
• Totally stainless steel, 2 x 10L capacity
• Complete with two baskets and lids
• Total gas load – 72 Mj
Product Code: 9FRI/G610
Dimensions: 600W 900H 900D mm
Power Rating: 72MJ
Product Origin: Italy
OTHER MODELS AVAILABLE – CALL 1300 373 177 FOR MORE INFO
2 Basin gas deep fat fryer 10+10 Litre
The 900 Baron line is made in compliance with strict European Standards in terms of safety, hygiene, reliability and respect for the environmental and is certified under international standards such as CE, GOST, AGA and others. Stainless steel with scotch-brite finish heightens the aesthetic appeal, and the technological and ergonomic innovation of this equipment. Thanks to great compositional flexibility, cook tops can be matched with oven bases and accessorised with hygienic finishes. Customised line-ups are possible by combining and fixing the equipment back to back, flushed sideways with perfectly sealed connections, or by creating bridge” structures, offering top solutions to any chef. Basic range features:
• 2 mm thick moulded tops;
• 2” height adjustable stainless steel feet;
• removable control panel for access, moulded and shaped to avoid withholding dirt;
• recessed, tilted and ergonomic knobs.
BARON fryers guarantee premium results in terms of production, energy savings, oil and cleaning time. In particular, the wide cold zone”, available thanks to the conformation and the specific position of heat sources, assures minimum oil dispersal. This also allows for light and crispy frying.
• Fully moulded top, obtained from a single large stainless steel plate;
• Large capacity shaped cooking pots, with wide vertical expansion zone to avoid depositing of foam during loading;
• Automatic temperature adjustment thermostat up to 190°C;
• Fire-proof safety thermostat (230°C);
• Oil drain valves;
• Support for baskets and lids.
• Steel tubular burners outside the tub;
• Oil drain valves;
• Pilot burner piezo-electric ignition.
|Dimensions||900 x 600 x 900 mm|