Baron Combination Grill and Oven 90FTTGF/G805
• Smooth gas, chromed griddle plate
• Thermostatically controlled with gas oven underneath
• Pilot light, piezo ignition and flame failure device
• Total gas load – 92Mj
Product Code: 90FTTGF/G805
Dimensions: 800W 900H 900D mm
Power Rating: 92MJ
Product Origin: Italy
OTHER MODELS AVAILABLE – CALL 1300 373 177 FOR MORE INFO
The 900 Baron line is made in compliance with strict European Standards in terms of safety, hygiene, reliability and respect for the environmental and is certified under international standards such as CE, GOST, AGA and others. Stainless steel with scotch-brite finish heightens the aesthetic appeal, and the technological and ergonomic innovation of this equipment. Thanks to great compositional flexibility, cook tops can be matched with oven bases and accessorised with hygienic finishes. Customised line-ups are possible by combining and fixing the equipment back to back, flushed sideways with perfectly sealed connections, or by creating bridge” structures, offering top solutions to any chef. Basic range features:
• 2 mm thick moulded tops;
• 2” height adjustable stainless steel feet;
• removable control panel for access, moulded and shaped to avoid withholding dirt;
• recessed, tilted and ergonomic knobs.
Excellent for cooking easily digestible dishes in natural ways, the griddle plates are characterized by an extraordinarily temperature uniformity, high production, easy cleaning and maximum reliability over time.
• Lowered griddle compared to the 4 cm top and tilted towards the machine front by 1 cm to drain the fat;
• Wide drawer for fat collection;
• Available with soft iron griddle or polished chrome griddle.
• Stable flame burners with piezo-electric ignition
• Independent controls every 40 cm wide module
• Temperature adjustment from 200°C to 400°C with thermocouple safety valve or from 100°C to 280°C with thermostatic valve.
Adjustment is from 100°C to 280°C for the chrome version
• Stainless steel cooking area (53x70x30cm), thermally insulated and equipped with 3 antitipping guides for 2/1 Gastronorm containers;
• Very thick cast iron radiant hearth for efficient heat distribution;
• Perfectly insulated stainless steel door and inner door, fitted on self-balanced hinges;
• Full length thermally insulated ergonomic handle;
• Stabilised flame burner housed below the base plate;
• Pilot burner with piezo-electric and manual ignition;
• Automatic valve with gas safety thermocouple;
• Thermostatic temperature control from 110 to 330°C
|Dimensions||900 x 800 x 900 mm|